EXCLUSIVE: Alias alumna Merrin Dungey has landed a major recurring role on HBO comedy series Hung‘s upcoming second season. She will play Liz, a potential new love interest for Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane), a struggling suburban Detroit high-school basketball coach moonlighting as a male prostitute. Liz is one of his clients, a super successful corporate woman. Dungey, who also co-starred on CBS’ King of Queens and recently recurred on ABC’s Better Off Ted, is repped by Gersh and Industry.
Major Role For Merrin Dungey In HBO 'Hung'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Two Contracts Including Network Code Worth $200 Million Annually, Not $400 Million
- One Dead In Hostage Standoff At Trader Joe’s In Los Angeles; Suspect In Custody – Update
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Fourth Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Deadly Class’ Schools SDCC With Punk-Fueled Trailer – Comic-Con
- ‘The Flash’ Casts Chris Klein As Season 5 Villain Cicada – Comic-Con
- ‘The Purge’ Trailer: USA/Syfy Series Asks “What Is More American Than The Purge?” — Comic-Con