Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest TV News
- BBC Unveils Comedy Slate With Projects From David Tennant & ‘Paddington 2’s Simon Farnaby
- Laura Ingraham Dumps “Summer Camps” Child-Snatch Centers Description But Sticks With “Boarding Schools”…
- Netflix Makes First European Overall Series Deal, Inking With ‘Dark’ Duo
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Raises Big Bucks For Democrats’ Midterms Efforts In SoCal
- Long-time BFI Head Of International Isabel Davis Appointed Executive Director For Scotland’s Screen Unit
- ‘Llama Llama’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix; Jennifer Garner Leads Voice Cast