Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Steines Sues Hallmark Channel Owner Over 'Home & Family' Exit; Crown Media Says "No Merit" To Claims - Update
Latest TV News
- Ted Melfi & Kimberly Quinn’s Goldenlight Films Inks First-Look TV Deal With Alcon
- Kenan Thompson Single-Dad Comedy From Lorne Michaels & ‘Superstore’ EP Set At NBC With Big Commitment
- ‘MasterChef’ EP Georgie Hurford-Jones Named SVP Unscripted Original Series & Specials At Endemol Shine…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Ellen Pompeo Hints Series Will End With Season 16
- ‘AJ And The Queen’: Josh Segarra, Michael-Leon Wooley, Katerina Tannenbaum & Tia Carrere Join RuPaul’s Netflix…
- Universal Television Promotes Comedy Executives Jim Donnelly & Dan Shear