Jennifer Connelly has the offer to join Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder in the untitled Universal Pictures comedy that Ron Howard will direct. His Imagine Entertainment partner Brian Grazer is producing with Vaughn. If she makes a deal for the project known around town as Cheaters, Connelly will play the partner of Vaughn’s character, who is torn on whether to tell his best pal (James) that his wife (Ryder) is cheating on him. Allan Loeb wrote the script. Connelly worked the Imagine partners on A Beautiful Mind, and most recently starred in the Dustin Lance Black-directed indie playing the title role in What’s Wrong With Virginia?
Jennifer Connelly In 'Cheaters' Mode?
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
'Supergirl' Adds Nicole Maines As Transgender Superhero; April Parker Jones & David Ajala Also Cast - Comic-Con
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Two Contracts Including Network Code Worth $200 Million Annually, Not $400 Million
- One Dead In Hostage Standoff At Trader Joe’s In Los Angeles; Suspect In Custody – Update
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Fourth Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Deadly Class’ Schools SDCC With Punk-Fueled Trailer – Comic-Con
- ‘The Flash’ Casts Chris Klein As Season 5 Villain Cicada – Comic-Con
- ‘The Purge’ Trailer: USA/Syfy Series Asks “What Is More American Than The Purge?” — Comic-Con