EXCLUSIVE: ICM has signed Ray Romano, just days after he left WME after a long run. ICM’s focus will be to create more feature film opportunities for Romano. He’s already engaged as star and producer of the TNT series Men of a Certain Age, which starts production on its second season in August. Romano has done a few live action films, and also pulls down the occasional eight-figure paycheck for voicing the woolly mammoth Manny in Fox Animation’s Ice Age films. Those commissions stay at WME, which continues to rep him for personal appearances. Still, Romano’s WME exit was a bummer for some there who held him in the kind of sentimental regard as Bill Cosby. After all, Romano’s series Everybody Loves Raymond was one of the last great TV package killings made by WMA. His exit from WME wasn’t a shock, given that his primary agent Michael Cooper jumped to CAA. Romano continues to be managed by Rory Rosegarten and his attorney is Jon Moonves.
ICM Signs Ray Romano
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees – Full List
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing