Fox has revised its summer schedule, changing the pattern of the So You Think You Can Dance performance/result show airings from Tuesday-Wednesday to Wednesday-Thursday. Glee repeats will continue to lead into Dance results, now on Thursday. But the final two original episodes of Glee, originally slated to run on the first two Tuesdays of June behind an hourlong Dance performance show, will now follow the first two episodes of the news season of Hell’s Kitchen, which moves from Thursdays to Tuesdays. There, after Glee wraps its season, Hell’s will be paired with new culinary series Masterchef.
Fox Tweaks Summer Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance