NEW YORK, Apr 19, 2010 — EPIX today announced its launch on DISH Network, making its content available to the distributor’s more than 14.1 million customers around the nation. This is the first national distribution deal for EPIX, the pay channel joint venture formed by Viacom Inc, its Paramount Pictures unit, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. and Lionsgate. Specific terms of the agreement with the DISH Network were not disclosed. EPIX now has made carriage agreements with 6 distributors: DISH Network, Verizon FiOS, Cox, Charter, Mediacom and NCTC, for service available to consumers in over 30 million homes by May 2010.
Epix Goes National With Dish Network Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- Elizabeth Warren Tells Stephen Colbert She Does Not Trust Barr’s Mueller Report Recap
- Tommy Dewey To Star In ‘Village Gazette’ NBC Comedy Pilot Presentation
- Donald Trump Campaign Blacklists His Critics In Memo To TV News Producers
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ EP Maria Ferrari Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- CNN Dumps Mark Geragos After Reporting He’s Unnamed Co-Conspirator In Michael Avenatti Extortion Case
- Lifetime Sets Spring Premiere Dates For 3 Movies Including ‘Harry & Meghan’ Sequel