A&E’s new scripted series The Glades (formerly Sugarloaf) will premiere July 13. The character-based proceduralstars Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez and Carlos Gómez. Meanwhile, Comedy Central has ordered seven more episodes of new animated comedy Ugly Americans to launch in October. Since its March 17 premiere, the show about zombies, demons and werewolves in New York, has averaged 2 million total viewers airing behind South Park on Wednesdays. Additionally, History will launch its 10-episode U.S. version of U.K.’s Top Gear in the fall with hosts comedian Adam Ferrara, champion rally and drift racer Tanner Foust, and racing analyst Rutledge Wood. NBC first took a crack at the format with a pilot hosted by Adam Corolla before the show moved to History. Also at History, President Barack Obama will introduce the channel’s new 12-hour series America The Story of Us, which premieres Apr. 25.
Cable: Launch Date for 'Glades', More Eps for 'Ugly Americans', Hosts for 'Gear'
What's Hot on Deadline
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The ABC Murders’: First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix Acquires Korean Drama Series ‘Mr. Sunshine’ For July Premiere
- Samantha Bee Revisits Trump’s Family Separation “Policy Not A Policy”
- Fox News Throws Jabs At Other Networks For Not Airing Trump Rally
- Seth Meyers Blasts Corey Lewandowski: “I Thought When You Showed A D*ck On TV You Had To Blur It”
- As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC – A Long-Term One