Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Anthony Bourdain's Suicide Mourned By Rose McGowan In New Letter; Didn't Take "Doctor's Advice" In Depression Battle
Latest TV News
- HBO Boards ‘Storm Over Brooklyn’ Feature Doc From ‘Whitney’ Producer Lightbox
- John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult