Are young actors taking over the big screen? Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons, has been set to star with Amanda Seyfried and Shiloh Fernandez in The Girl with the Red Riding Hood, the Warner Bros action film that will be directed by Twilight‘s Catherine Hardwicke. Julie Christie and Gary Oldman also appear. Irons has been nominated for an Ian Charleson Award in the UK – the award celebrates outstanding new talent in the theatre. He’s repped by UTA and UK-based Tavistock Wood.
Jeremy Irons' Son Fires Up 'Riding Hood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Judy Craymer Rides High On 'Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again' Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
Latest TV News
- Elmarie Wendel Dies: ‘3rd Rock From The Sun’ Actress Was 78
- SAG-AFTRA Board Approves Two Contracts Including Network Code Worth $200 Million Annually, Not $400 Million
- One Dead In Hostage Standoff At Trader Joe’s In Los Angeles; Suspect In Custody – Update
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Renewed For Fourth Season By Syfy – Comic-Con
- ‘Deadly Class’ Schools SDCC With Punk-Fueled Trailer – Comic-Con
- ‘The Flash’ Casts Chris Klein As Season 5 Villain Cicada – Comic-Con