Movietickets.com says Avatar accounts for 84% of all online ticket sales as of 12 PM today and stills leads all films heading into its 4th weekend at the domestic box office. Unreal.
Then Again, Weak Film Weekend Coming
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest Box Office News
- Potent Summer Movies Propel Total Box Office 9% Ahead Of 2017 Levels
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Finally Gets China Release Date; ‘Aquaman’ Diving In Early
- Greg Foster Exiting Imax As CEO & Senior EVP; Large Format Exhibitor Taps Paramount Vet Megan Colligan As President…
- ‘Venom’ Courses To $378M WW; ‘Star Is Born’ Tops $135M; ‘First Man’ Begins Offshore Journey – International…
- What Do Words Cost? For ‘First Man,’ Perhaps, Quite A Lot
- Sony Swings Past $1 Billion As ‘Venom’ Bites $35M+; ‘First Man’ Has Soft Launch With $16M+…