According to BoxOffice.com, 2009’s domestic cume has already topped 2008’s record haul of $9.626 billion from January 1 to December 31, 2008. More on Monday when actuals come in.
So Why Is Most Of Hollywood Out Of Work?
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- ‘Bumblebee’ Buzzes Past $400M WW – What’s Next For The Autobots
- Jamie Lee Curtis, Tika Sumpter Wage 'An Acceptable Loss'; 'The Heiresses', ‘Adult Life Skills’ Bow – Specialty…
- Seth Rogen-Charlize Theron Comedy Moves Up To First Weekend In May After Scoring SXSW Slot
- Fox Searchlight’s ‘Tolkien’ Takes Early Summer Release Date