Sony announced today that Michael Jackson’s THIS IS IT hit the $100 million mark overseas on Thursday after just 9 days of screen time. The estimated international gross through November 5th is $100.2 million. Domestically, the film has taken in an additional $43.8 million for a worldwide total to date of $144 million. Outside of North America, the biggest markets through last night are: Japan – $18.2 million, UK – $11.1 million, Germany – $8.9 million, France – $8.7 million.
Sony: Jacko's 'This Is It' $144M Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Wealthier Than ‘Meg’ At Weekend B.O. With $22M+ – Saturday AM
- 'The Wife’, 'Juliet, Naked' Bring Glenn Close, Rose Byrne & Ethan Hawke This Weekend – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Is Amazon A Contender For Landmark Theatres?
- Liam Neeson Snowplow Action Pic ‘Hard Powder’ To Make Trails This Winter; Charlize Theron-Seth Rogen Comedy ‘Flarsky’ Heads…
- MoviePass Parent Posts $126M+ Quarterly Loss & Gets Sued By Shareholders At The Same Time
- The Latest Ad For ‘The Nun’ Is So Scary, YouTube Removed It