Sony announced today that Michael Jackson’s THIS IS IT hit the $100 million mark overseas on Thursday after just 9 days of screen time. The estimated international gross through November 5th is $100.2 million. Domestically, the film has taken in an additional $43.8 million for a worldwide total to date of $144 million. Outside of North America, the biggest markets through last night are: Japan – $18.2 million, UK – $11.1 million, Germany – $8.9 million, France – $8.7 million.
Sony: Jacko's 'This Is It' $144M Worldwide
What's Hot on Deadline
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, 'Picnic At Hanging Rock' Actress Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- ‘Bumblebee’ Buzzes Past $400M WW – What’s Next For The Autobots
- Jamie Lee Curtis, Tika Sumpter Wage 'An Acceptable Loss'; 'The Heiresses', ‘Adult Life Skills’ Bow – Specialty…
- Seth Rogen-Charlize Theron Comedy Moves Up To First Weekend In May After Scoring SXSW Slot
- Fox Searchlight’s ‘Tolkien’ Takes Early Summer Release Date