Fandango reports that Michael Jackson’s This Is It , which opens tomorrow night, is scooping up 61% of all its online ticket sales. And its week-long online survey shows that 43% of the moviegoers interested in seeing the pic are hardcore Michael Jackson fans, 48% of This Is It moviegoers are more interested in Michael Jackson’s work since his death, and 60% sampled one or more songs from the This Is It album as of last Friday before its release.
Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' Hot Online
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- Viggo Mortensen & Mahershala Ali Drive 'Green Book'; Willem Dafoe Paints 'At Eternity's Gate' – Specialty…
- Kelly McMahon To Succeed Retiring Joan Graves As MPAA Ratings Chief
- As Movies Become Commoditized, Toronto’s Search Engine Seeks True Love
- How Edward Norton’s EDO Is Revolutionizing The Movie Test-Screening Biz: No More Pens, No More Papers, No More Waiting