No surprise there, since corporate raider/shareholder activist Carl Icahn made clear in an SEC filing February 23rd that he was going to add and/or subtract directors from Lionsgate’s board now that he owns almost 15% of the company.
- Icahn & Rachesky Add To Lionsgate Stakes
- Lionsgate Getting Eaten Alive By Hunters
- Another Update On Icahn vs Lionsgate
- Icahn Interested In MGM, Too?
- Carl Icahn Notifies SEC That He May Add Or Remove Lionsgate Board Members
- Carl Icahn Ups Stake in Lionsgate To 13%
- Carl Icahn Increases Stake Still More In Lionsgate; What It Means…
- Carl Icahn May Be Amassing Bigger Stake In Lionsgate Than Most People Realize
- Icahn Ups Lionsgate Stake; Stock In Freefall After Lousy Quarter
- Michael Burns Loses 1/2 Lionsgate Stake
- Carl Icahn Takes 9% Stake In Lionsgate
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.