This upcoming feature documentary, The People vs George Lucas, intrigues me because it features so many Industry types talking about Lucas in a negative way as they debate his legacy. (Like calling him the “anti-Christ” and “evil genius of marketing”….) Those interviewed include Lucas intimate and producer Gary Kurtz, Sandy Lieberson (former head of production at 20th Century Fox), Dale Pollock (author of Skywalking), producer Anthony Waye, and David Prowse (aka Darth Vader). But also, sadly, second-rate film reviewers and writers. Presumably, the top ones were too scared to diss George. The documentary comes out in 2010:
TEASER: 'The People vs George Lucas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Catching $37M+, 'The Mule' Carrying Near $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Fails To Start With $7M+
'SNL': Alec Baldwin, Ben Stiller, Matt Damon & Robert De Niro Celebrate The Holidays With 'It's A Wonderful Trump'
'Andi Mack' Actor Stoney Westmoreland Fired By Disney Channel Following Arrest For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
Latest Video News
- ‘Mapplethorpe’ Trailer Shows Controversial Artist’s Rise In NY
- ‘Then Came You’ Trailer: Asa Butterfield, Maisie Williams & Nina Dobrev In Coming-Of-Age Pic
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Movie Teaser Trailer Is Inviting
- Samantha Bee Reviews Birth Of A Fox Nation
- Donald Trump Cancels White House Press Christmas Party, Shocking No One
- Stephen Colbert Celebrates Michael Cohen’s “Slow Descent Into Finding Out What The Law Is”