While Hollywood was wringing its hands over the stock market’s sinking to new recent lows this week, Carl Icahn on Friday bought another 704,698 shares of Lionsgate stock for bargain basement prices ranging from $4.36 to $4.70. That puts him close to owning 13% of the mini-major for anyone who is counting.
- Carl Icahn Increases Stake Still More In Lionsgate; What It Means…
- Carl Icahn May Be Amassing Bigger Stake In Lionsgate Than Most People Realize
- Icahn Ups Lionsgate Stake; Stock In Freefall After Lousy Quarter
- Summit & Lionsgate Merger?
- Michael Burns Loses 1/2 Lionsgate Stake
- Carl Icahn Takes 9% Stake In Lionsgate
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.