Guess which newish senior management member at Lionsgate is becoming the fall guy for the mini-studio’s falling off of their business plan over the last 18 months in hopes of becoming a major? Yes, Joe Drake.
- UPDATE: Icahn Interested In MGM, Too?
- Carl Icahn Notifies SEC That He May Add Or Remove Lionsgate Board Members
- Carl Icahn Ups Stake in Lionsgate To 13%
- Carl Icahn Increases Stake Still More In Lionsgate; What It Means…
- Carl Icahn May Be Amassing Bigger Stake In Lionsgate Than Most People Realize
- Icahn Ups Lionsgate Stake; Stock In Freefall After Lousy Quarter
- Michael Burns Loses 1/2 Lionsgate Stake
- Carl Icahn Takes 9% Stake In Lionsgate
- Tom Ortenberg Exits Lionsgate For TWC
- Why Did Lionsgate Dump Clive Barker Pic Into Dollar And Second Run Theaters?
- Major Expansion At Lionsgate
- Furious Horror Film Fans Target Lionsgate
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.