1. Lakeview Terrace (Sony) $5.1M Fri [2,464 theaters] NEW, Wkd estimate $15M
2. Burn After Reading (Focus) $3.4M Fri [2,657] -47%, Wkd est $11M
3. My Best Friend’s Girl (Lionsgate) $3.0M Fri [2,604] NEW, Wkd est $8.5M
4. Righteous Kill (Overture) $2.3M Fri [3,152] -61%, Wkd est $7M
5. Igor (Exodus/MGM) $2M Fri [2,339] NEW, Wkd est $7M
6. The Family That Preys (Lionsgate) $2M Fri [2,070] -66%, Wkd est $6M.
7. The Women (Picturehouse/Warner) $1.8M Fri [2,995] -49%, Wkd est $5.5M
8. Ghost Town (DreamWorks/Paramount) $1.5M Fri [1,505] NEW, Wkd est $4.5M
9. The Dark Knight (Warner) $750K Fri [1,905] -32%, Wkd est $2.8M
10. The House Bunny (Sony) $750K Fri [2,675] -41%, Wkd est $2.5M
It’s looking like an $80M total weekend box office, down 10% from last year.
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.