Los Angeles super-lawyer Pierce O’Donnell, whom Forbes once called the Perry Mason Of Hollywood, used to go after the sleazy practices of Big Media companies. He represented Art Buchwald in the Coming To America case against Paramount (described in his book Fatal Subtraction about phony studio accounting), me against Disney and News Corp (because I did my job as a journalist), and others. So what does O’Donnell do for a second act? As lead counsel for the 350,000 Hurricane Katrina victims, he goes after the U.S. government and the Army Corps of Engineers for the catastrophic flooding of New Orleans. To keep people informed about the progress of the federal case, O’Donnell has set up this website for breaking news and analysis.
Lawyer Pierce O'Donnell Switches From Battling Big Media To Big Government
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest Video News
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Watch Time Warner Chief Jeff Bewkes Bid Farewell To Staff
- Michelle Wolf And Hannibal Buress Play ‘Hate It Or Love It’ On Netflix’s ‘The Break’
- Donald Trump Orchestrates White House ‘Fox & Friends’ Exclusive
- TV Talk Podcast: ‘Looming Tower,’ ‘Patrick Melrose’ & ‘Unsolved’ Loom Large In Emmy Limited Series…
- ‘Stranger Things’ Millie Bobby Brown & Noah Schnapp On Their Characters’ Season 2 Evolution – Exclusive…