March 18, 2008: At the request of the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, the AFL-CIO has hosted several meetings between the two unions regarding the upcoming negotiation of the Television/Theatrical contract with the AMPTP. Both SAG and AFTRA have now advised President John J. Sweeney that they are fully committed to jointly negotiating and jointly administering the Television/Theatrical contract through its term pursuant to the terms of the Phase One joint bargaining agreement. We congratulate the two unions for reaching agreement on this important matter and look forward to productive joint negotiations.”
- More SAG/AFTRA Battling Back And Forth
- SAG/AFTRA Contract Talks With AMPTP May Start As Soon As Week Of March 31st
- Joint SAG/AFTRA Meetings Scheduled
- EXCLUSIVE: Big Media Moguls And SAG Leaders Meet Secretly
- SAG Board Member Urges AFTRA Boycott
- AFTRA Sets March 10th Deadline To Know If SAG Will Start Talks Early
- SAG’s Rosenberg Calls AFTRA Claim “Perplexing” And Wants Explanation
- How Could This Happen? AFTRA Leader Claims Joint Resolution With SAG “Erroneous” But Admits Approving It
- Huh? No SAG-AFTRA Lovefest After All?
- SAG & AFTRA Together To Set Talks Date
- Summit Of AFL-CIO, SAG, AFTRA Leaders
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy.