Disney’s Enchanted earned $14.2 million on Friday bringing its box office cume to $28.9 million. This is the first time since 1999 (Toy Story 2) that a film opening on Thanksgiving is set to win the five day holiday weekend. Thanksgiving leftovers did it in the past. (Full box office later)
T-Day Weekend Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest Box Office News
- Presidents Day Weekend $151M+ B.O. Is The Lowest Since 2001
- Sundance's 'Fighting With My Family' Slugs A Winning Open; '2019 Oscar Shorts' Strong: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Alita’ Adds $56M Overseas; ‘The Wandering Earth’ Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China – International…
- ‘Alita’ Battles Her Way To $41M+ 5-Day, But Remains Far From Heaven At The B.O.
- Warner Bros. Dates ‘Dune’ For November 2020 & More
- ‘Bond 25’ Looks To Shake Up Easter 2020