UPDATED, 12:39 PM: An associate producer on the former Weinstein Company series Marco Polo has filed an amended complaint charging sexual and physical abuse by Harvey WeinsteinAlexandra Canosa’s filing Monday in New York Supreme Court (read it here) details further abuse at the hands of the disgraced mogul, charging that he assaulted her “multiple times” starting in 2010 and “verbally threatened plaintiff not to speak to anyone about his abuse.”

The sprawling, detailed 72-page suit alleges: “On many occasions, Harvey Weinstein insisted on meeting with plaintiff in isolated environments for business purposes, made sure that no other persons or bystanders were around when having business meetings with plaintiff, demanded sexual contact, and threatened plaintiff if she would not give him what he wanted, and forcing himself on plaintiff despite repeated requests to stop.”

The lawsuit also names as defendants the Weinstein Company, Bob Weinstein and others, claiming they failed to act to stop Harvey Weinstein’s abuse.

“Ali Canosa was a friend who had worked for The Weinstein Company for 10 years, traveled the world for the company and held several influential roles; overseeing many projects throughout the years,” said Weinstein’s attorney Phyllis Kupferstein in statement on Tuesday. “From someone who has been thought of a as good friend, these claims are not only mystifying to Mr. Weinstein, but deeply upsetting, and they are not supported by the facts.”

PREVIOUSLY, December 20: The year is almost over but clearly Harvey Weinstein and The Weinstein Company’s numerous legal tribulations are far from ending as a $10 million sexual harassment suit filed today by a former associate producer on Marco Polo made clear.

“The causes of action are based on repeated sexual harassment, sexual intimidation, emotional abuse, assault and battery of Plaintiff by Defendant Harvey Weinstein over a period of years through 2017,” says the jury seeking filing from Alexandra Canosa in New York Supreme Court against the much accused and disgraced producer, his brother Bob Weinstein, The Weinstein Company and various members of the now teetering organization (read it here).

“The foregoing events and actions of Harvey Weinstein took place in conjunction with Plaintiff’s employment, in various capacities, for Harvey Weinstein and The Weinstein Company,” lawyers for the former AP on the now shuttered Netflix series added. “Over the course of his misconduct, up to September 2017, Harvey Weinstein threatened Plaintiff and made it clear that if she did not succumb to his demands or if she exposed his unwanted conduct there would be retaliation, including humiliation, the loss of her job and any ability to work in the entertainment business,” they also declared.

“The Weinstein Company and the members of its Board of Directors, knew or should have known about Harvey Weinstein’s conduct, and did not act to correct or curtail such activity,” the document asserts in a tone and verbiage that has been employed in legal action after legal action in the last two and half months against the Oscar winner and the company he still owns 23% of.

Not offering any specifics, the sexual harassment, assault, battery and more action by Canosa seeks monetary damages, punitive and exemplary damages and attorneys’ fees. Representatives for Weinstein and TWC did not respond to request for comment from Deadline on this new action. In a much-repeated previous statement sure to be eventually provided in some form, Weinstein’s reps at Sitrick and Company have said that the producer denies “any accusations of non-consensual sexual conduct.”

With a number of suits and complaints surrounding Weinstein and TWC, Thursday’s legal move by attorneys at NYC’s Stewart Occhipiniti LLP and LA’s Colemand & Horowitt, LLP comes just over a month after the producer and the company were sued for sexual battery and assault lawsuit by an anonymous accuser who claimed that she was offered a role on Marco Polo that led to a violent 2016 incident. That November 14 filing was made by lawyer Gloria Allred for a Jane Doe in LA Superior Court.

More than 80 women have gone public with accusations of sexual harassment or sexual assault by Weinstein since The New York Times published its detailed exposé on the decades of seemingly vile behavior by the producer on October 5. The LAPD, NYPD, Beverly Hills police and UK police are all investigating claims of assault by Weinstein. Without mentioning Weinstein by name, today LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said that “progress” in the high profile Hollywood cases could come early next year.

Erik Pedersen contributed to this report.