2ND UPDATE with press conference, 9:30: Police confirmed today that the woman who opened fire at YouTube headquarters on Tuesday had a grudge against the company. “The suspect was upset with the policies and practices of YouTube,” San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini told reporters at a news conference this morning. “This appears to be the motive for the incident.”

That confirmed earlier reports that she felt YouTube had not been compensating her properly and manipulated the number of views of her posts.

Noting that there are no other suspects in the case, Barberini also gave some more details about Nasim Aghdam. He said her family had reported her missing in San Diego on Monday after not seeing her since Saturday. She was found by Mountain View police on Tuesday morning and taken off the missing persons list. Barberini also said she had visited a local gun range before heading to the YouTube HQ and that there was “no evidence” linking her to anyone at the campus.

Barberini also said polce recovered a Smith & Wesson 9MM handgun at the scene that was registered to the shooter and that they plan to serve search warrants today at two Southern California residences associated with her.

UPDATED with alleged shooter name: After the tragic shooting at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno on Tuesday, the alleged shooter has been identified as Nasim Aghdam.

According to the Los Angeles Times, there is a preliminary investigation of a YouTube account that contained comments and complaints about YouTube and how it is stifling traffic and suppressing videos. No further details have been given.

PREVIOUSLY:
 San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini told reporters that one woman — believed to be the shooter — is dead of an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound after a shooting at YouTube headquarters at 901 Cherry Ave. in San Bruno. At least four other people are being treated at local hospitals after the incident, which police initially reported as an active-shooter situation. The dead woman was found inside the building, and the situation appears to be contained. Watch the livestream from KRON-TV above.

Barberini said the first 911 calls came in at 12:46 PM PT and that San Bruno police were on the scene two minutes later. He said the first arriving officers found people fleeing the building and then came across a gunshot victim. Officers then found the deceased woman believed to be the shooter, with what they believe to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Two other victims then were found inside an “adjacent business”; video and local media reports indicate that it was Carl’s Jr. restaurant, but Barberini did not name it.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai release this statement to employees:

President Donald Trump has tweeted about the situation.

Read the latest tweets from YouTube parent Google below.

PREVIOUSLY: Multiple law enforcement agencies and the coroner are on the scene of an “active shooter” situation at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno. Video from the scene shows people exiting buildings with their hands up and police frisking them.

San Francisco General Hospital told Deadline that it is receiving “multiple patients” from the shooting at the 200,000-square-foot facility where 1,700 people work. A KTVU reporter said two women and one man were admitted and that the man is in critical condition; the women’s injuries are non-life-threatening. Stanford University Medical Center told Fox News that it has “four to five” patients from the incident. Neither hospital gave any details on the condition of their patients.

Here are some media reports, none of which has been confirmed by authorities: ABC affiliate KGO-TV is reporting that the shooter is “a white adult female” wearing a dark top and head scarf, NBC affiliate KRON-TV is quoting sources as saying a woman shot her boyfriend, and MSNBC is reporting that a female shooter is deceased.

Police say they got about 50 calls about the incident, and witnesses are telling local and national news outlets that they heard multiple “rapid-fire” gunshots.

A witness who was working at a nearby Carl’s Jr. told local TV outlet KTVU that he helped treat a woman who came into the restaurant after being was shot in the leg in an adjacent parking lot. Another witness said he saw at least two people shot and that the incident might have started at lunch party taking place at YouTube HQ.

San Bruno City Manager Connie Jackson said in a phone interview with KTVU that there is no current threat to the public. “The situation is being handled,” she said. “We have adequate police responders handling to the situation. The public should stay away from the area.”

Several employees at the Google-owned company are tweeting about it, and one said he was barricaded in a room with co-workers. He later said he was safely evacuated.

From Google: