The long-rumored linkup of Media Rights Capital with Dick Clark Productions and Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group has been made official, and MRC founders Asif Satchu and Modi Wiczyk have been named co-CEOs, with Todd Boehly serving as chairman. MRC has been behind films including The Dark Tower and Baby Driver, and TV series including House of Cards, while DCP produces live programming including the Golden Globes.
MRC Chiefs Asif Satchu And Modi Wiczyk New Co-CEOs Of Valence Media
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest Film News
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…
- Million Dollar Screenplay Competition For College Students Launching In March
- Hollywood, Beltway Send Support & Awe To Florida Student Protesters: “You’ve Shaken Up The Nation”
- Lupita Nyong'o To Star In ‘Born A Crime’ Based On Trevor Noah’s Memoir
- Cinedigm Acquires Eric Stoltz-Helmed ‘Class Rank’ For May Release