Anyone in the motion picture and television community who has been affected by the numerous fires that have swept through Southern California can get help through The Motion Picture and Television Fund. The MPTF says it is offering assistance to members of the film and TV community whose fires have upended their lives and destroyed their homes. “MPTF belongs to everyone in the entertainment business and its successes are embodied in the spirit of stepping up and giving back. Now, more than ever, it matters that we take care of our own,” said Bob Beitcher, president and CEO. Those who need assistance can call (323) 634-3888.
MPTF Offering Assistance To Members Affected By California Wildfires
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…
- Gal Gadot, Sue Kroll & Jaron Varsano Team To Produce ‘My Dearest Fidel’
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message