Production of Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been temporarily halted in the wake of Kim Kardashian West being robbed at gunpoint earlier this week.

“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” Comcast-owned E! said in a statement being given to media this afternoon.

The halt in production is not expected to affect the show’s October 23 season debut.

Deadline’s Nancy Tartaglione reported Monday the reality-TV star was physically unharmed following a middle-of-the-night armed robbery in a luxury Paris residence. In the French capital for Fashion Week, Kardashian was staying in a townhouse in Paris’ 8th arrondissement, near the Place de la Madeleine. At around 2:30 that morning, it was reported gunmen dressed as police officers entered the building and threatened their way past the concierge before two made it into Kardashian’s private apartment. She reportedly was then tied up inside a bathroom while the robbers made off with several million dollars worth of jewelry.

France has been a hotbed of jewelry heists over the past several years — largely without physical injury. A heightened rash of thefts notably began at the Cannes Film Festival in 2013 and has carried on at major jewelry boutiques in Paris, not far from where Kardashian was staying. The Cannes robberies inspired Sky Atlantic/Canal Plus crime drama, The Last Panthers.

Among the jewels said to have been taken in the robbery were a ring estimated at 4M euros and other pieces which reports have put at about 6M euros. The Paris Préfecture said shortly after the robbery first was reported,  “The damage amounts to several million euros, mainly jewelry. The total amount is still being evaluated.”

Kardashian left France after speaking with police. The Ministry of the Interior confirmed to Deadline that an investigation into last night’s incident was opened and would be handled by the Brigade de la Répression du Banditisme.