It is the end of fiscal year, a time when agencies take stock, and some employees move on. There has been rumors that several agents might be leaving CAA, and two did so today. Kim Hodgert and Kami-Putnam Heist are moving to Anonymous Content. The agents worked on teams with high profile stars, and the move to management is always complicated by whether those clients already have managers. All that is being worked out. I’ve heard there is a good chance that Hodgert, who worked closely with Joel Edgerton, will continue with him as a manager as the Loving star continues with his ambitions with writing and producing. Expectations are that Putnam-Heist will keep an association with her highest profile client, James Franco and possibly his brother, Dave Franco. We’ll tell you more when we know it. Anonymous Content recently sold equity in the production/management company to Laurene Powell Jobs’ Emerson Collective, so it is understandable that the company would be looking to grow its resources.
CAA Agents Kim Hodgert, Kami Putnam-Heist Move To Anonymous
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Gravitas Ventures Takes Swing With Bronson Pinchot Comedy ‘The Strike’
- 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado' Adds Isabela Moner
- ‘Big Short’ Scribe Charles Randolph Sets Sex Harassment Pic; Roger Ailes Figures In The Plot
- How Denzel Washington Took Tony & Pulitzer Winner ‘Fences’ To The Altar Of Oscar Race – The…
- ‘La La Land’ Review: A Gorgeous Musical Romance For This Age – And The Ages
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky