Netflix has acquired What Happened To Monday?, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi pic directed by Tommy Wirkola and starring Noomi Rapace, Glenn Close and Willem Dafoe. Max Botkin and Kerry Williamson wrote the script. The deal which includes U.S. rights was sealed at the Toronto Film Festival, where it was screened for buyers. Our sister site Variety broke the news today.
Netflix Acquires ‘What Happened To Monday?’ – Toronto
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio