20th Century Fox Film has hired Beth Goss to the newly created position of chief brand officer, tasked with managing Fox film brands across their lifespans. She had been a consultant to the studio via her 8.Eight Entertainment. She previously held exec roles at Adult Swim, NBCUniversal and PolyGram Filmed Entertainment.
Fox Film Hires Chief Brand Officer
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row