The Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton fracas dominated social media.

That includes 18.6 million people throughout Facebook in the U.S. generating 73.8 million likes, posts, comments and shares related to the debate.
Facebook’s top social moment of the debate came when Trump started to fulminate about having the better “temperament” of the two candidates, insisting it was his strongest asset as though daring Clinton to say otherwise.
Top  debate issues in the Facebook universe were…

1. Taxes
2. ISIS
3. Racial Issues
4. The Economy
5. Crime & Criminal Justice

…which is to say, issues covered in the debate.

Trump dominated the conversation — not surprisingly. Facebook reports Trump logging 79% of the conversation, leaving just 21% to Clinton. That said, there is no breakdown by “sentiment,” Facebook noted; the conversation about a particular candidate includes everything being said about that politician – the good and the bad.

Twitter similarly reported  the Trump/Clinton skirmish was the most tweeted debate ever though, surpassing the 10.3M tweets sent about the 2012 election cycle’s first presidential debate; data was not specified.

Twitter users tweeted about Clinton a bit more; Twitter said the “final share of conversation around the candidates on stage” was 62% for Trump and 38% for Clinton, CNN reports.