UPDATED: Fox today picked up six more pilots to series — four dramas and two comedies — bringing the total to six new dramas, 24: Legacy, Star, Pitch, The Exorcist, Lethal Weapon, and A.P.B., and two comedies, Making History and The Mick. Of the rest, I hear that drama Recon, executive produced by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, has been left in consideration, possibly for midseason. It stars Tracy Spiridakos as a rookie FBI agent who embeds herself in a suspected terrorist family. Also still in contention is the Chris Case comedy pilot starring Bill Bellamy. I also hear there is interest in revisiting the idea of Laura Steinel‘s workplace comedy (aka HR), possibly redeveloping it or doing another pilot.
Fox Post-Pickups: Which Pilots Are Still Alive?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book