UPDATED: Fox today picked up six more pilots to series — four dramas and two comedies — bringing the total to six new dramas, 24: Legacy, Star, Pitch, The Exorcist, Lethal Weapon, and A.P.B., and two comedies, Making History and The Mick. Of the rest, I hear that drama Recon, executive produced by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, has been left in consideration, possibly for midseason. It stars Tracy Spiridakos as a rookie FBI agent who embeds herself in a suspected terrorist family. Also still in contention is the Chris Case comedy pilot starring Bill Bellamy. I also hear there is interest in revisiting the idea of Laura Steinel‘s workplace comedy (aka HR), possibly redeveloping it or doing another pilot.
Fox Post-Pickups: Which Pilots Are Still Alive?
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘The Blacklist’ Star Megan Boone Says Her FBI Character Will “Never Carry An Assault Rifle Again”
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Denied Appeal On Fatal Iowa Accident
- Pilot Season 2018: Breakthrough For Female Directors, Modest Gains In Director Diversity
- 'Three Rivers': John Larroquette To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Nanette Fabray Dies: Stage And TV Comic Actress Was 97
- 'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot