Directed by Joel David Moore and written by Andrew Eisen, Youth In Oregon stars Frank Langella as an 82-year-old man who has made arrangements to be euthanized in Oregon. What ensues is a very touching family road-trip dramedy with surprising comedic moments and superb performances depicting the raw emotions involved in dealing with such a weighty subject. In this exclusive clip, we get a glimpse of that during a rather tense lunch in a diner.
‘Youth In Oregon’ Exclusive Clip: Time, Aging, & Mayo
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest Film News
- Tencent To Co-Fi Skydance’s ‘Terminator’ Reboot, Takes Chinese Distribution
- Paris Hilton Gets Candid About Social Media Highs & Lows In ‘The American Meme’ — Tribeca Studio
- Studiocanal, Picture Co Land ‘Gunpowder Milkshake’; Next Pic For ‘Big Bad Wolves’ Aharon Keshales…
- NAGRA Teams With Cinema Buying Group-NATO For myCinema – CinemaCon
- ‘Song Of Back And Neck’ Tribeca First Look: Paul Lieberstein Makes Adjustment To Directing Movies
- Social Platform Atom Tickets Adds Harkins And Eight More Exhibitors