EXCLUSIVE: Longtime casting directors Brandi Brice and Dana Gergely of Brice/Gergely Casting have just crossed over from casting to agenting by joining The Osbrink Agency’s Adult Television and Film Department. Brice and Gergely have been casting partners for roughly 10 years with an extensive list of credits that includes features, pilots, series and even web series for MTV, Disney, 20th Century Fox, E! and Nickelodeon. Osbrink rep in both fashion and entertainment and has been around for over two decades. They rep clients in film, television, commercials, voice-overs and print. Some of their clients include Seraya (Empire), Miles Brown (black-ish), David Lambert and Noah Centineo (The Fosters), Aramis Knight (Into the Badlands) and Paris Berelc (Lab Rats: Elite Force).
Longtime Casting Directors Become Agents At The Osbrink Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Launches China Exchange Program With Casting, Management Focus
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
- Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In ‘The Blacklist,’ Joins Spike Lee’s ‘Black Klansman…
- Monty Python's ‘Life of Brian’ Scores Theatrical Release With Trafalgar Deal