EXCLUSIVE: Longtime casting directors Brandi Brice and Dana Gergely of Brice/Gergely Casting have just crossed over from casting to agenting by joining The Osbrink Agency’s Adult Television and Film Department. Brice and Gergely have been casting partners for roughly 10 years with an extensive list of credits that includes features, pilots, series and even web series for MTV, Disney, 20th Century Fox, E! and Nickelodeon. Osbrink rep in both fashion and entertainment and has been around for over two decades. They rep clients in film, television, commercials, voice-overs and print. Some of their clients include Seraya (Empire), Miles Brown (black-ish), David Lambert and Noah Centineo (The Fosters), Aramis Knight (Into the Badlands) and Paris Berelc (Lab Rats: Elite Force).
Longtime Casting Directors Become Agents At The Osbrink Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She "Looks Amazing", Bishop Curry's Speech And Other Unforgettable Moments
'SNL' Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs' Questions, Yes-Ands In 'Chicago Improv'
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Tops $1.81B WW – International Box…
- Patricia Morison Dies: Glamourous Movie Star Of The 1940s Was 103
- 'First Reformed' Nabs Top Spot; 'Pope Francis' Mixed: Specialty Box Office
- Guns On The Playbill? Every Major Studio Has Them This Season
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Swinging In As Second-Best Opening For R-Rated Pic With $125M
- 'No Blood Was Shed': Jury Head Cate Blanchett On Gender, Race And Choosing The 'Right' Palme D'Or