EXCLUSIVE: Longtime casting directors Brandi Brice and Dana Gergely of Brice/Gergely Casting have just crossed over from casting to agenting by joining The Osbrink Agency’s Adult Television and Film Department. Brice and Gergely have been casting partners for roughly 10 years with an extensive list of credits that includes features, pilots, series and even web series for MTV, Disney, 20th Century Fox, E! and Nickelodeon. Osbrink rep in both fashion and entertainment and has been around for over two decades. They rep clients in film, television, commercials, voice-overs and print. Some of their clients include Seraya (Empire), Miles Brown (black-ish), David Lambert and Noah Centineo (The Fosters), Aramis Knight (Into the Badlands) and Paris Berelc (Lab Rats: Elite Force).
Longtime Casting Directors Become Agents At The Osbrink Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
Latest Film News
- Million Dollar Screenplay Competition For College Students Launching In March
- Hollywood, Beltway Send Support & Awe To Florida Student Protesters: “You’ve Shaken Up The Nation”
- Lupita Nyong'o To Star In ‘Born A Crime’ Based On Trevor Noah’s Memoir
- Cinedigm Acquires Eric Stoltz-Helmed ‘Class Rank’ For May Release
- ‘Mudbound’ Cinematographer Rachel Morrison Makes Oscar History, Capturing Filmic Look Through Digital Processes
- How A Danny Boyle-Directed James Bond Film Could Happen: Think ‘Trainspotting’ Reunion