EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Alex Pettyfer. The actor is best known for starring in I Am Number Four, Magic Mike and Beastly, and for Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Endless Love. Pettyfer will next be seen starring alongside Michael Shannon and Kevin Spacey in the Liza Johnson-directed historical comedy Elvis & Nixon, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. He started as a model at age 6 after meeting Ralph Lauren in a toy store, and then transitioned to acting with his breakthrough in Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. He continues to be repped by Hansen Jacobson and UK-based Independent Talent Group. He had been without a US agent.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Magic Mike’s Alex Pettyfer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations
- ‘Black Panther’ Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film’s Record-Breaking Weekend
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney