EXCLUSIVE: ICM Partners has signed Alex Pettyfer. The actor is best known for starring in I Am Number Four, Magic Mike and Beastly, and for Lee Daniels’ The Butler and Endless Love. Pettyfer will next be seen starring alongside Michael Shannon and Kevin Spacey in the Liza Johnson-directed historical comedy Elvis & Nixon, which premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. He started as a model at age 6 after meeting Ralph Lauren in a toy store, and then transitioned to acting with his breakthrough in Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker. He continues to be repped by Hansen Jacobson and UK-based Independent Talent Group. He had been without a US agent.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Magic Mike’s Alex Pettyfer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest Film News
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International Box…
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday AM…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides