EXCLUSIVE: Verve has signed Tahir Jetter, who was pursued for representation after the film he wrote and directed, How To Tell You’re A Douchebag, debuted at Sundance. That festival starts a stampede by the agencies to sign new talent, and Jetter took his time. The film is inspired by his own comedic challenges as a single man in today’s social media driven dating world. Jetter, who created the web series Hard Times, got his BFA in Film Production from NYU and has moved to Los Angeles. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely.
‘How To Tell You’re A Douchebag’ Helmer Tahir Jetter Signs With Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
David Cross Latest 'Arrested Development' Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show's UK Press Tour Canceled
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’