EXCLUSIVE: Verve has signed Tahir Jetter, who was pursued for representation after the film he wrote and directed, How To Tell You’re A Douchebag, debuted at Sundance. That festival starts a stampede by the agencies to sign new talent, and Jetter took his time. The film is inspired by his own comedic challenges as a single man in today’s social media driven dating world. Jetter, who created the web series Hard Times, got his BFA in Film Production from NYU and has moved to Los Angeles. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely.
‘How To Tell You’re A Douchebag’ Helmer Tahir Jetter Signs With Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms