EXCLUSIVE: Verve has signed Tahir Jetter, who was pursued for representation after the film he wrote and directed, How To Tell You’re A Douchebag, debuted at Sundance. That festival starts a stampede by the agencies to sign new talent, and Jetter took his time. The film is inspired by his own comedic challenges as a single man in today’s social media driven dating world. Jetter, who created the web series Hard Times, got his BFA in Film Production from NYU and has moved to Los Angeles. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely.
‘How To Tell You’re A Douchebag’ Helmer Tahir Jetter Signs With Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest Film News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’