EXCLUSIVE: Verve has signed Tahir Jetter, who was pursued for representation after the film he wrote and directed, How To Tell You’re A Douchebag, debuted at Sundance. That festival starts a stampede by the agencies to sign new talent, and Jetter took his time. The film is inspired by his own comedic challenges as a single man in today’s social media driven dating world. Jetter, who created the web series Hard Times, got his BFA in Film Production from NYU and has moved to Los Angeles. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely.
‘How To Tell You’re A Douchebag’ Helmer Tahir Jetter Signs With Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Ruling Independence Day B.O. With $52M+; 'Purge: Election Year' Slaying 'Tarzan', 'BFG' With $31M+
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest Film News
- Author Gay Talese Flip-Flops On ‘The Voyeur’s Motel’ And Now Stands By Book While Filmmakers Try To Figure Out…
- 'Our Kind of Traitor,' 'Life, Animated,' & Michel Gondry's 'Microbe And Gasoline' Hope for July 4 Bang: Specialty Preview
- Academy Directors Branch Was Most Aggressive On Diversity: Here’s How
- ‘Riverdale’ Star KJ Apa Joins Boston Marathon Pic ‘Altar Rock’
- #BoycottCinemark Erupts After Exhibitor Asks Aurora Victims To Pay $700K In Legal Fees
- Stuart Nisbet Dies: Prolific Character Actor Was 82