Paramount and Bad Robot’s Julius Onah feature God Particle will be opening on February 24, 2017. Log line reads as follows: In the near future, a team of astronauts on a space station make a terrifying discovery that challenges all they know about the fabric of reality, as they desperately fight for their survival. That’s the weekend after Presidents’ Day next year, and right now God Particle is the only title on that date. Opening in the previous corridor is 20th Century Fox’s Maze Runner: The Death Cure and Sony’s Bad Boys 3. Paramount acquired Oren Uziel’s script back in June 2012. Star Trek Beyond scribe Doug Jung came aboard to re-write God Particle last November. The feature was always positioned to be a microbudget movie.
Paramount-Bad Robot Space Station Feature ‘God Particle’ Sets Launch Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
'Star Trek Beyond' Takes $30M In Debut; 'Lights Out' Opens To $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek' - International Box Office Sunday
Latest Box Office News
- Mike Birbiglia's 'Don't Think Twice' Tops $90K In Exclusive Run; 'Hillary's America' Grabs $3.7M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Takes $30M In Debut; ‘Lights Out’ Opens To $8.3M; ‘Ice Age’ Franchise Crosses $3B To Best ‘Shrek’…
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59.6M, Third Best Debut In The Series – Sunday Update
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $60M: But Why Is It Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- 'Absolutely Fabulous' Binges On The Big Screen; Mike Birbiglia Tackles Improv: Specialty Preview
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Climbs On Social Media After Moving Comic-Con World Premiere