Paramount and Bad Robot’s Julius Onah feature God Particle will be opening on February 24, 2017. Log line reads as follows: In the near future, a team of astronauts on a space station make a terrifying discovery that challenges all they know about the fabric of reality, as they desperately fight for their survival. That’s the weekend after Presidents’ Day next year, and right now God Particle is the only title on that date. Opening in the previous corridor is 20th Century Fox’s Maze Runner: The Death Cure and Sony’s Bad Boys 3. Paramount acquired Oren Uziel’s script back in June 2012. Star Trek Beyond scribe Doug Jung came aboard to re-write God Particle last November. The feature was always positioned to be a microbudget movie.
Paramount-Bad Robot Space Station Feature ‘God Particle’ Sets Launch Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Still The Big Fish With $62M+, 'ID4' Sequel In High $40Ms, 'Shallows' Rides A Wave Toward $13M - Midday B.O.
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Dory’ Still The Big Fish With $62M+, ‘ID4’ Sequel In High $40Ms, ‘Shallows’ Rides A Wave Toward $13M – Midday…
- Brexit: What Hollywood And Europe's Power Players Fear After Shocking Vote
- 'Wiener-Dog' Bows Along With 'Wilderpeople,' 'Swiss Army Man' & Frank Zappa: Specialty Preview
- ‘Dory’ Darting To $200M, Hits Tuesday Record For Animated Film – Box Office
- Fox’s Evasive Maneuvering Hides ‘Independence Day’ Sequel From Critics’ Throng
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Gets More Chinese Investment With Huahua Media Now Aboard