Publicist Katherine Rowe has just left Shelter PR to set up her own shop. The new business is called Rowe PR, and all of her clients are joining her. That includes John Crowley, Alan Cumming, David Goyer, Justin Lin, Eli Roth, M Night Shyamalan, Dan Stevens and Kurt Sutter. Rowe joined Shelter after spending five years at Slate PR, where she ran that agency’s Gotham office. Rowe started her career at ID-PR. The split from Shelter is amicable, and Rowe is already up and running. She will remain bi-coastal.
Katherine Rowe Launches PR Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe