Publicist Katherine Rowe has just left Shelter PR to set up her own shop. The new business is called Rowe PR, and all of her clients are joining her. That includes John Crowley, Alan Cumming, David Goyer, Justin Lin, Eli Roth, M Night Shyamalan, Dan Stevens and Kurt Sutter. Rowe joined Shelter after spending five years at Slate PR, where she ran that agency’s Gotham office. Rowe started her career at ID-PR. The split from Shelter is amicable, and Rowe is already up and running. She will remain bi-coastal.
Katherine Rowe Launches PR Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Toward $1B Global As Rest Of Stateside Biz Idles Ahead Of 'Guardians 2' - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Omari Hardwick, Meagan Good To Star In ‘A Boy. A Girl. A Dream: Love On Election Night’
- OddLot Ups Rachel Shane To Chief Creative Officer, Hires Adrian Alperovich As COO
- Motion Picture Agent Dana Harris Exits WME For CAA
- Streamy Awards 2017 Sets Date For Twitter Live Stream
- Lionsgate Expands Output Deal With Russia’s Central Partnership
- Michael Mann Sets Bestselling Author Reed Farrel Coleman To Co-Write ‘Heat’ Prequel Novel