Publicist Katherine Rowe has just left Shelter PR to set up her own shop. The new business is called Rowe PR, and all of her clients are joining her. That includes John Crowley, Alan Cumming, David Goyer, Justin Lin, Eli Roth, M Night Shyamalan, Dan Stevens and Kurt Sutter. Rowe joined Shelter after spending five years at Slate PR, where she ran that agency’s Gotham office. Rowe started her career at ID-PR. The split from Shelter is amicable, and Rowe is already up and running. She will remain bi-coastal.
Katherine Rowe Launches PR Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- Cannes Adds Special Screening, Cornerstone Boards ‘Judy And Punch’, Salon Spy Doc, ‘Goes To…’ Lineup…
- ‘Untogether’ Tribeca Clip: Is Jamie Dornan A Horrible Person?
- Courtney Braun Named Head Legal Affairs Exec At Endeavor
- Brad William Henke, Karl Glusman Cast In Babak Anvari's Untitled Drama For Annapurna
- Toronto Film Festival Ups Cameron Bailey To Co-Head
- Shares In MoviePass Parent Company Plunge 40% After New Stock Issue