Publicist Katherine Rowe has just left Shelter PR to set up her own shop. The new business is called Rowe PR, and all of her clients are joining her. That includes John Crowley, Alan Cumming, David Goyer, Justin Lin, Eli Roth, M Night Shyamalan, Dan Stevens and Kurt Sutter. Rowe joined Shelter after spending five years at Slate PR, where she ran that agency’s Gotham office. Rowe started her career at ID-PR. The split from Shelter is amicable, and Rowe is already up and running. She will remain bi-coastal.
Katherine Rowe Launches PR Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest Film News
- ‘The Mummy’ Trailer: Watch The Franchise Rise From The Grave
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Bests $600M WW; ‘Moana’ Mints $177M; ‘Doctor Strange’ Ices ‘Deadpool’, ‘Iron Man 2’ – Intl…
- Los Angeles Film Critics Name ‘Moonlight’ Best Picture Of The Year
- British Independent Film Awards: ‘American Honey’ & ‘Under The Shadow’ Glow – Full…
- Disney Sets Industry Record At Domestic Box Office; Crosses $4B Intl For First Time
- ‘Jackie' Bows With Year's 5th Best PTA – Specialty Box Office