Netflix released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards, and Kevin Spacey’s politico Frank Underwood has never looked more Machiavellian. Actually, with his new slogan “Putting America Back on Track,” ol’ Frank seems to be mirroring any one of some recent-day campaigners. The clip isn’t exactly subtle – the track in question is a subway, and a train comes barreling down over a discarded bouquet of flowers, with Frank looming over. Season 4 premieres Friday, March 4 (with all previous seasons currently streaming). Take a look.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Back On Track With New Season 4 Teaser
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Trevor Noah Take On Donald Trump-John Lewis Flap
- ABC Buys Muslim Model Comedy From Zainab Johnson, Wanda Sykes, Tom Straw
- Tom Cruise Absolutely Not Inspiration For ‘The Arrangement,’ Creator & Cast Insist – TCA
- Will Donald Trump Strip The FCC Of Some Of Its Regulatory Clout?
- ‘O.J.,’ ‘The Voice’ & ‘Last Week Tonight’ Among NATPE Reality Awards Winners
- Bill O’Reilly To Interview Donald Trump During Super Bowl Pregame