Netflix released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards, and Kevin Spacey’s politico Frank Underwood has never looked more Machiavellian. Actually, with his new slogan “Putting America Back on Track,” ol’ Frank seems to be mirroring any one of some recent-day campaigners. The clip isn’t exactly subtle – the track in question is a subway, and a train comes barreling down over a discarded bouquet of flowers, with Frank looming over. Season 4 premieres Friday, March 4 (with all previous seasons currently streaming). Take a look.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Back On Track With New Season 4 Teaser
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series