Netflix released a new teaser trailer for House of Cards, and Kevin Spacey’s politico Frank Underwood has never looked more Machiavellian. Actually, with his new slogan “Putting America Back on Track,” ol’ Frank seems to be mirroring any one of some recent-day campaigners. The clip isn’t exactly subtle – the track in question is a subway, and a train comes barreling down over a discarded bouquet of flowers, with Frank looming over. Season 4 premieres Friday, March 4 (with all previous seasons currently streaming). Take a look.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Back On Track With New Season 4 Teaser
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Dissidents Vow To Take Actors Equity To Court Over Fate Of Small Theatre In LA
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton & Hayden Panettiere Set To Return For Season 5 On CMT
- Starz And Lionsgate Shares Soar On Report Of “Advanced Talks”
- Art Directors Guild Election: Chuck Parker Upsets 18-year Incumbent Scott Roth
- ‘Queen Of The South’ Composers Giorgio Moroder & Raney Shockne On Collaboration, Moroder’s Legacy & ‘Scarface…
- ‘The Night Of’ Review: HBO Miniseries Delivers The Procedural Goods