HBO has dropped three new promos as we inch ever-so-slowly closer to Game Of Thrones Season 6 premiere on April 24. Like the last clip, they reveal no new footage and just one new line of dialogue. Each represents a major House — we have something from House Lannister, House Stark and House Targaryen. But just so you know, they definitely don’t confirm the life or death status of Jon Snow. HBO allows fans via Twitter to declare their loyalty to one of three houses by using its respective hashtag. They are then rewarded with a short promo video. See above and below:
‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 Promos Reveal House-Specific Threats
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…