It has been something of a mystery since Nikki Finke started Deadline Hollywood nine years ago. Who writes the comments that follow stories about the good and bad things that happen to people in Hollywood? Filmmakers Jim & Brian Kehoe put together a pretty good cast and have made a short film that tries to answer that very question. It qualifies as a Red Band entry, but check it out.
Short Film Tries To Answer: Who Writes ‘The Comments’ On Deadline?
What's Hot on Deadline
Heart Disease Expert In Sundance Docu 'The Game Changers' Begs To Differ With White House Doctor Over Donald Trump's Health
Latest Film News
- Heart Disease Expert In Sundance Docu ‘The Game Changers’ Begs To Differ With White House Doctor Over Donald…
- Allison Shearmur Dies: Tastemaking Studio Executive & Producer Was 54
- Makeready Wins Auction For James Frey Novel ‘Katerina’ As Simon & Schuster Imprint Scout Press Wins…
- Weinstein Company Pulls ‘War With Grandpa’, ‘The Upside’ & ‘Mary Magdalene’ Off…
- Dorothy Malone Dies: Oscar Winner, ‘Peyton Place’ Star Was 92
- VR Has Its Pixar Moment With Adaptation Of Neil Gaiman’s ‘Wolves In The Walls’ As Part Of Sundance Slate