It has been something of a mystery since Nikki Finke started Deadline Hollywood nine years ago. Who writes the comments that follow stories about the good and bad things that happen to people in Hollywood? Filmmakers Jim & Brian Kehoe put together a pretty good cast and have made a short film that tries to answer that very question. It qualifies as a Red Band entry, but check it out.
Short Film Tries To Answer: Who Writes ‘The Comments’ On Deadline?
What's Hot on Deadline
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'The Glass Castle' Review: Woody Harrelson Delivers Career-Best Performance In Touching True Family Story
Latest Film News
- Ryan Kavanaugh Sued For Fraud By Relativity Investor
- Eric Zumbrunnen Dies: Spike Jonze’s Go-To Film Editor Was 52
- Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Yuh Nelson Plot ‘A Bittersweet Life’ For Fox & 21 Laps
- UTA Signs DeWanda Wise, Star Of Spike Lee Series ‘She's Gotta Have It’
- Olivia Colman, Alice Englert, Thomas Mann Set For ‘Them That Follow’
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?