Teaser, indeed. This doesn’t show much but it’s intriguing. Members of the cast have suggested they are as much in the dark as the audience from episode to episode, but the stakes look exponentially higher for Tatiana Maslani’s characters Sarah/Alison/Helena/Cosima/Rachel. Well maybe not all of them but with clones, in this universe anything’s possible. Cast members Maslany, Jordan Gavaris, Maria Doyle Kennedy and Kristian Bruun plus Kevin Hanchard, Skyler Wexler and more will be back when the show resumes in April 2016 on BBC America, now under the AMC Networks umbrella that includes the home of The Walking Dead, among other shows with diehard followings.
‘Orphan Black’ Teaser: Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest TV News
- ‘SEAL Team’: John Glenn Joins CBS Series As New Showrunner, Two EPs Depart
- ‘The Middle’ Co-Creator On The “Bittersweet” Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
- ‘The Middle’ Series Finale: ABC’s Fond Farewell To America’s Beloved TV Family Is One “Heck Of A Ride”…
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- ‘Roseanne’ Finale: EP Bruce Helford On One Topic They Didn’t Get To Tackle, Season 2 Themes & Who May Be…
- ‘Rectify’ Star Aden Young Inks With ICM Partners