CAA has upped six trainees, it said today, including four to agent and two to executive status. The new agents: Justin Cahill in the Music department, based in Nashville; Joe Della Rosa and Luke Rodgers in the Film Finance and Sales department, based in Los Angeles; and Ryan Vogt in the Licensing department, also based in L.A. In addition, Monique Francis and Amanda Jimenez were promoted to Executive in CAA Marketing based in L.A.
CAA Promotes Six Trainees
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?