Fox’s release of a new TV spot coincided with this weekend’s first major industry and awards season screenings of David O. Russell’s new picture Joy in Los Angeles and New York. The screenings attended by Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro and Edgar Ramirez as well as by Russell and his producers including Megan Ellison, have been generating lots of social media buzz as notables post their initial reactions to the film including Deadline Awards Columnist Pete Hammond who tweeted immediately after the first screening that Joy will likely compete in multiple Oscar categories. He will be posting reports on the film and his review in the upcoming days. Meanwhile, here’s that spot, which may not reveal in a minute and 15 seconds much that you haven’t already seen but Fox probably wants to refresh our memory. Joy opens Christmas Day.
‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”
- ‘Little Women’ Trailer: First Look At Masterpiece & BBC One Adaptation
- ‘Gunpowder’ Review: Kit Harington Miniseries Solid Shot For ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star’s Future
- ‘Unsolved’: Trailer & Premiere Date For USA’s Tupac Shakur-Biggie Smalls Series
- ‘Spaced Out’ Comedy Redeveloped As Multi-Cam At CBS With Bill Lawrence