Fox’s release of a new TV spot coincided with this weekend’s first major industry and awards season screenings of David O. Russell’s new picture Joy in Los Angeles and New York. The screenings attended by Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro and Edgar Ramirez as well as by Russell and his producers including Megan Ellison, have been generating lots of social media buzz as notables post their initial reactions to the film including Deadline Awards Columnist Pete Hammond who tweeted immediately after the first screening that Joy will likely compete in multiple Oscar categories. He will be posting reports on the film and his review in the upcoming days. Meanwhile, here’s that spot, which may not reveal in a minute and 15 seconds much that you haven’t already seen but Fox probably wants to refresh our memory. Joy opens Christmas Day.
‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot