Last night’s episode of Fox’s Family Guy had some fun with the low-hanging fruit that The Cosby Show has become. With the Griffins and others gathered ’round the tube, they and we see a tooned-up Cos in familiar bad sweater doing his familiar bad dance — but with his female co-stars a little less lively. As if the “knowing what we now know” bit couldn’t be any purer comedy gold, add appearances from “guest stars” Bonnie Franklin and a half-dressed Bea Arthur — and even a snockered NBC peacock looking a little less than proud. Enjoy.
‘Family Guy’ Imagines How ‘The Cosby Show’ Opening Might Look Today
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless