Last night’s episode of Fox’s Family Guy had some fun with the low-hanging fruit that The Cosby Show has become. With the Griffins and others gathered ’round the tube, they and we see a tooned-up Cos in familiar bad sweater doing his familiar bad dance — but with his female co-stars a little less lively. As if the “knowing what we now know” bit couldn’t be any purer comedy gold, add appearances from “guest stars” Bonnie Franklin and a half-dressed Bea Arthur — and even a snockered NBC peacock looking a little less than proud. Enjoy.
‘Family Guy’ Imagines How ‘The Cosby Show’ Opening Might Look Today
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The Terror’: AMC To Launch Entire First Season For Premiere Customers
- Rex Tillerson’s “Very Mean-Spirited Town” Exit Speech Goes Over Big In D.C.
- Weinstein Co. TV Exec Megan Spanjian Moves To UTA
- AT&T And Government Trade Opening Salvos As Antitrust Showdown Begins
- CNN’s Jeff Zucker Says Fox News Is State-Run Propaganda: “TASS Has Nothing On Them”
- ‘Impulse’ Teaser: First Look At Doug Liman’s Action Drama Series On YouTube Red