The Hamptons International Film Festival announced that the A24 film Room and the Michael Moore-directed docu Where To Invade Next won the audiences prizes at the just completed fest. All American Family won best short. Both features played Toronto, and Moore’s docu was recently acquired for release by former RADiUS toppers Tom Quinn and Jason Janego for a new distribution shingle with Alamo Drafthouse’s Tim League.
Hamptons Fest Bestows Audience Prizes On ‘Room’ And ‘Where To Invade Next’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio
- Oscars: Female Nominees Tie Record For Most In One Year