EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures has acquired Reunion, a pitch by writer Randall Green that will be produced by Scott Stuber and Dylan Clark through their Bluegrass Films banner. The project is an R-rated comedy, and they are keeping the specifics under wraps. Green is currently writing the live action Scooby-Doo reboot at Warner Bros, and he landed two scripts on the Black List in the past year, Swimsuit Issue and Cartoon Girl. Bluegrass exec Alexa Faigen brought the pitch in and will oversee development. Green is represented by UTA and George Heller of Apostle Pictures.
Universal, Scott Stuber And Dylan Clark Buy ‘Reunion’ Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Trailer Includes New Fantastical Footage From Disney’s Ava DuVernay-Directed Adaptation
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…