Media observers/critics Howard Kurtz of Fox News and the Baltimore Sun’s David Zurowik parsed the week’s disclosures of Jon Stewart’s visits to the Obama White House Sunday in this clip from Fox News. Not surprisingly, the critics sided against both the President and soon-to-depart talk show host. Here, Kurtz and particularly Zurawik conclude that Stewart long ago relinquished the mantle of comedian to become a liberal “propagandist.” Zurawik also snipes that Stewart is a “shill,” a “tool” and “an operative” for Obama. And what’s worse (we assume) is that Stewart, says Zurawik, is “so smart, he gets away with it.” Ouch? Watch the video, re-examining events of the past week and further back, that was featured today on Kurtz’s Media Buzz show on Fox News.
Jon Stewart: Comedian, Or “Propagandist”?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed