Media observers/critics Howard Kurtz of Fox News and the Baltimore Sun’s David Zurowik parsed the week’s disclosures of Jon Stewart’s visits to the Obama White House Sunday in this clip from Fox News. Not surprisingly, the critics sided against both the President and soon-to-depart talk show host. Here, Kurtz and particularly Zurawik conclude that Stewart long ago relinquished the mantle of comedian to become a liberal “propagandist.” Zurawik also snipes that Stewart is a “shill,” a “tool” and “an operative” for Obama. And what’s worse (we assume) is that Stewart, says Zurawik, is “so smart, he gets away with it.” Ouch? Watch the video, re-examining events of the past week and further back, that was featured today on Kurtz’s Media Buzz show on Fox News.
Jon Stewart: Comedian, Or “Propagandist”?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book