Media observers/critics Howard Kurtz of Fox News and the Baltimore Sun’s David Zurowik parsed the week’s disclosures of Jon Stewart’s visits to the Obama White House Sunday in this clip from Fox News. Not surprisingly, the critics sided against both the President and soon-to-depart talk show host. Here, Kurtz and particularly Zurawik conclude that Stewart long ago relinquished the mantle of comedian to become a liberal “propagandist.” Zurawik also snipes that Stewart is a “shill,” a “tool” and “an operative” for Obama. And what’s worse (we assume) is that Stewart, says Zurawik, is “so smart, he gets away with it.” Ouch? Watch the video, re-examining events of the past week and further back, that was featured today on Kurtz’s Media Buzz show on Fox News.
Jon Stewart: Comedian, Or “Propagandist”?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Caitlin Carmichael Scores Lead In BYUtv’s ‘Dwight In Shining Armor’
- ‘Lucifer’: Sneak Peek At Canceled Fox Series’ 2 Bonus Episodes Airing Monday
- Ex-‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Released From Halfway House
- Rockets’ Defiant NBA Playoff Win Proves Ratings Champ Against Slow Big 4 Night