Sometimes working double-time has its rewards. Five actors received multiple nominations this year, in some cases by segueing seamlessly between comedy and drama. Allison Janney became the queen of multitasking when she won two Emmys last year for the same two roles she’s nominated for again this year. Will there be more double-wins come Emmy night on September 20?
Emmys: Jon Hamm, Allison Janney, Christine Baranski And Other Double-Nominees – Photo Gallery
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Comedy Series
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk On His Approach to Dramatic Acting And Identifying As Writer First
- How ‘Feud’ Composer Mac Quayle Mined New Territory With ’60s Orchestral Score
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Comedy Series
- ‘StarTalk’ Host Neil Degrasse Tyson On The Value Of Curiosity & The Tag Line He Originally Had In Mind…