The Untitled Kentucky Bourbon Project centers on the self-made patriarch of a Kentucky bourbon empire and his family. When he has a public breakdown, his children must overcome their differences and their father’s sordid past in order to save the family and their business. Romans will pen the pilot script and executive produce. Brian Volk-Weiss, Michael Pelmont and Matt Ochacher will executive produce through New Wave Entertainment. Romans, who also was a co-producer and writer on Falling Skies, is repped by WME, New Wave Entertainment and attorney Loan Dang.
Fox Eyes Kentucky Bourbon Drama From ‘Hell On Wheels’ Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Tom Marino Out As Drug Czar Nom After WaPo/’60 Minutes’ Expose
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week