Hollywood’s passion for revisionist public domain fairy tales is drawing some seriously unusual bedfellows. The Master and Inherent Vice writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson has taken on a rewrite job scripting Pinocchio for Warner Bros. and Team Downey. Robert Downey Jr has long been passionate about his take culled from the classic 1883 children’s book by Carlo Collodi.
Paul Thomas Anderson Takes Crack At ‘Pinocchio’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”