Emily Ting’s It’s Already Tomorrow In Hong Kong starring real life couple Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg concerns a budding romance between a Chinese American toy designer (Chung) who meets an American expat (Greenberg) during her first visit to Hong Kong. The film marks the directorial debut of Ting who also wrote the screenplay. It premieres at this month’s L.A. Film Festival on June 12th at 6:30pm at the Regal Cinemas L.A. Live. Chung and Greenberg are also EPs along with Ting. Sophia Shek and Ting are producers. Roman Kopelevich is handling domestic and international sales. Take a look as the couple hesitantly explore potential common ground in which a relationship might take root.
‘It’s Already Tomorrow In Hong Kong’: Couple’s Art Imitates Reality – LA Film Fest Clip
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Video News
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’ Season 2 Trailer: It’s Not All Laughs In The 1970s L.A. Stand-Up Scene
- Jimmy Fallon And Will Smith Perform History Of Sitcom Theme Songs
- ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ Review: It’s No Mystery Why This Lazy Animated Sequel Is Just For Kids
- Indican Pictures Acquires U.S. Rights To ‘Jet Trash’ Featuring Sofia Boutella
- Trevor Noah Warns Viewers Facebook Hid Data Mining Scandal From Them For Years