Arnold Schwarzenegger was recently back in the makeup chair to get Terminator-ed, hitting Hollywood Boulevard and scare the wax out of patrons at the famed Madame Tussauds. The stunt was to promote his charity After-School All-Stars, benefitting kids’ after-school programs, by offering those that donate $10 or more a chance to attend the premiere and afterparty for Terminator Genisys, Paramount and Skydance’s reboot of Schwarzenegger’s iconic franchise that hits U.S. theaters July 1. Some pretty cool stuff here and the onetime California governor is a good sport interacting with his former constituents — and we’ll give him a pass that he made a baby cry since this is for a noble cause. Check out the video above.
Arnold Waxes Nostalgic On Hollywood Blvd. For Charity – Watch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Womens March…
- John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer In 'Small Town Crime'; 'The Final Year' Recalls Obama – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Turner & Warner Bros Team Up To Launch Movie SVOD Service FilmStruck Globally
- MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors – Sundance
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78