Arnold Schwarzenegger was recently back in the makeup chair to get Terminator-ed, hitting Hollywood Boulevard and scare the wax out of patrons at the famed Madame Tussauds. The stunt was to promote his charity After-School All-Stars, benefitting kids’ after-school programs, by offering those that donate $10 or more a chance to attend the premiere and afterparty for Terminator Genisys, Paramount and Skydance’s reboot of Schwarzenegger’s iconic franchise that hits U.S. theaters July 1. Some pretty cool stuff here and the onetime California governor is a good sport interacting with his former constituents — and we’ll give him a pass that he made a baby cry since this is for a noble cause. Check out the video above.
Arnold Waxes Nostalgic On Hollywood Blvd. For Charity – Watch
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- NAGRA Teams With Cinema Buying Group-NATO For myCinema – CinemaCon
- ‘Song Of Back And Neck’ Tribeca First Look: Paul Lieberstein Makes Adjustment To Directing Movies
- Social Platform Atom Tickets Adds Harkins And Eight More Exhibitors
- Cannes Classics: Orson Welles Doc, ‘Bicycle Thieves’, ‘Big Blue’, ‘Grease’…
- Aviron Capital Backs Interactive Movie App Developer Kino Industries
- Pixar Animator Domee Shi Tackles Empty Nest Syndrome With ‘Incredibles 2’-Opening ‘Bao’…